TPP / TTIP…The TIPPing Points: Podcast of June 13, 2015 Show

rockefeller_01
Hour 1

Hour 2

Hour 3

This entry was posted in conspiracies, trade and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to TPP / TTIP…The TIPPing Points: Podcast of June 13, 2015 Show

1. futuret says:

I THOUGH I WOULD NEVER SAY THIS, BUT THIS VERY SHOW OF YOURS WAS MISLEADING. YOU SAY THAT HILLARY IS NOT GOING TO GET IN AS PRESIDENT, YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT. FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT A HILLARY PERSON AT ALL, BUT YOU KNOW MONICA THAT THESE ELECTIONS ARE FIXED. MICHAEL SAVAGE AT LEAST COMES RIGHT OUT AND TELLS PEOPLE, THAT THE BILDERBERGERS ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE THE CHOICE IN THE PRESIDENT ALONG WITH THE ILLUMINATI, WHICH HILLARY IS A PART OF. GEORGE SOROS ALSO FUNDS THESE EVENTS. HOW CAN YOU BE SO MISLEADING AND MAY I SAY EXTREMELY MAINSTREAM IN NOT PRESENTING THE TRUTH. ARE YOU BECOMING MAINSTREAM YOURSELF? YOU KNOW THAT THE BILDERBERGERS ARE MAKING THE CHOICE AND NOT US. I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU:

• austrogirl says:

I just think it will be JEB not Hillary – no real difference…

• futuret says:

BOTH JEB BUSH AND HILLARY CLINTON ARE ILLUMINATI MEMBERS, JEB BUSH IS ALSO A DISTANT COUSIN TO OBAMA, WHO IS ALSO ILLUMINATI. HILLARY WILL GET IN, BECAUSE OBAMA EVEN SAID THAT IT WAS HER TURN, AND NOW SHE IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST WOMAN AND THE FIRST LESBIAN, AFTER ALL WE MUST HAVE DIVERSITY AS PLANNED. NEVER THE LESS, WE HAVE A GOVERNMENT THAT IS RUN VIA COMMUNISTS AND SATANIC SPECIMENS. NO TALK SHOW PERSONALITY SHOULD EVER, EVER TELL US THAT WE MAKE THE CHOICE IN THE PRESIDENT, BECAUSE THAT DOES MAKE THEM OUT TO BE OUTRIGHT LIARS AND LOOK PAID OFF.

• austrogirl says:

I said she wouldn’t get in because the Democrat Establishment didn’t want her. Please, futuret, I deserve a little more credit than that.

• futuret says:

THE DEMOCRAT ESTABLISHMENT IS A BUNCH OF LIARS THEMSELVES, AND SO MANY OF THEM MORE THAN NOT ARE COMMUNISTS JUST LIKE HER. THEY HAVE A BETTER ROUND OF SHOWS FOR US THAN THE LATE ED SULLIVAN. THEY WANT HER ALRIGHT, THIS IS JUST SMOKE AND MIRRORS. THINGS ARE GOING TO SEEM STOP AND GO, UNTIL SHE GETS IN JUST AS OBAMA PROMISED, AND HE IS HEADED TO A MUCH HIGHER POST IN THE UNITED NATIONS.

2. Tony says:

I remember a beautiful lady whom I was trying very hard to convince that spending the night with me would be a great thing. Her response was straight and without emotion. “I can tell when a man is lying, his lips are moving and you sir are a pig”. Anything that comes out of our politicians mouths can safely be labeled as a lie without much effort to prove otherwise.